TrineWrite at the Amy Salyer-Nicholls Writing Center
Welcome to TrineWrite and the Amy Salyer-Nicholls Writing Center. Our staff of tutors provides assistance on any form of writing at any stage of the process, including brainstorming, drafting, revising, and editing.
The Writing Center is located in the LINK in the Rick and Vicki James University Center (Room 129)
The Amy Salyer-Nicholls Writing Center opens Tuesday 17 January at 10 am! We have new hours for spring semester:
Monday - Thursday 10 - 4; Friday 10 - 3: Face-to-Face, E-tutoring, and Online sessions
Monday - Thursday 4 - 6 E-tutoring only.
Please note our new e-tutor policy: feedback will be provided within 24 hours of your appointment. If you need your feedback within a certain time frame, please make a note of the deadline in your appointment request.
- Face-to-face: meet with a tutor in the Writing Center
- E-tutoring: submit your document with our online calendar system for review and feedback within 24 hours of submission
- Online: meet virtually with a tutor using Zoom
- Walk-Ins are welcome during our daytime hours!
- Appointments are scheduled in 30 minute increments
- Feel free to make multiple reservations to expand your tutorial time as needed
- If your paper or project is longer than 5 pages, or you have multiple issues you'd like us to review, please make a longer appointment
- Plan ahead! We recommend visiting us at least a week before your assignment is due for first draft reviews.
Please see the links on the side menu for general details about the Center, helpful resources, and information about Writing Center events and staff. Any questions can be directed to Janelle Pulczinski, Writing Center Directer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Writing Center general email account at email@example.com.